Saturday 7 December 2013

Karlie Kloss is fit to turn heads



Statuesque American model Karlie Kloss was spotted at the tiny French Caribbean island of St. Barth's, where the 21 year-old soaked up the sun as she exercised her butt off during her latest photoshoot with French fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon.



With her hair up-tied, Kloss is seen dressed in an indigo blue sports bikini, which matched her similar colored tennis shoes, as well as plain black mini board shorts. Positioned at a starting block, the eyecatcher is captured doing a series of action shots that show off her mile-long legs.



How does Kloss maintain her slim figure? "On days I don’t have to work, I like to sleep in. I like to make a shake (I love to make just really yummy, clean, boring protein shakes with chocolate protein powder, almond milk, and banana or blackberries), go to the gym, then have breakfast around 2 –I'm all about breakfast, it's my favorite meal of the day," she told Bon Appétit magazine.



"Mainly because there's so many yummy sweet options like cereals, yogurts, pancakes, and crepes. Egg whites are also a staple for me –they’re a great source of protein and I can always have them no matter where in the world I'm working. I love my egg whites swimming in Cholula hot sauce or ketchup." she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment