Thursday 7 November 2013

Natalia Vodianova is expecting baby number four with Antoine Arnault

Natalia Vodianova is expecting baby number four with Antoine ArnaultRussian-born model, Natalia Vodianova already has three children from a previous relationship but the model and philanthropist recently announced on Facebook saying, “all the family is very excited to welcome a new little member.” The baby is due in May 2014 and this will be her first child with current partner, Antoine Arnault. Her three other children include, Lucas, 11, Newa, 7, and Viktor 6 from her previous marriage to Justin Portman when she was 19 years old. 

The busy model who is the founder of The Naked Heart Foundation which
 helps 

 disadvantaged and disabled children in her home country told The Telegraph

 earlier this year: “I think I wanted to have a child when I was six…..I remember 

  talking to my mother about it and saying I want to have children too!” 
  Looks like her wish has come true! 
 By 
 T. J. Mueller



No comments:

Post a Comment